- Feature Description:
For creating a statistics app for Rainbow Six: Siege the following fields would be helpful:
- Current Map name
- Client-side known operators
- Kill/death location (roomname)
- Killer location (roomname)
- Defuser planted timestamp (in match time)
- Time left in match
- Death time stamp (in match time)
- Site name, if known to client
- Banned operators
- Current player location (room name)
- Alive/dead players in round
- Entire kill feed
- Player scanned by drone/cam
With these extra fields the app we’re writing would able to predict certain actions or events.
For example if you always die in Room A on Map B around the 1 minute mark to a roamer the app would advice you to take a different route if a certain defending operator is in the match and is scanned.
impact for my app: mid
What is your current pain point? Currently with the available overwolf data we can’t make any predictions. This will allow a player to get better and learn from his/her (in-game) mistakes
What do you have in mind to solve it?
Adding the the fields mentioned above to GameEvents or GameInfo.
note for stuff: after FR is accepted, add a link to the internal ticket.