Capture MouseWheel Input

• Feature Description: CTRL+MouseWheelUp and CTRL+MouseWheelDown as supported hotkey.
  • impact for my app: [high].
  • What is your current pain point? My old app supported this hotkey which quickly become a user favorite for certain actions. Migrated users are now complaining that this hotkey is missing.
  • What do you have in mind to solve it? Either with MouseWheel hotkey support or a new onMouseWheel event which captures the input globally without having a Overwolf window focused.

note for stuff: after FR is accepted, add a link to the internal ticket.

regarding the hotkey - you mentioned that your “old app” supported this hotkey. Do you mean a previous version of your Overwolf app? which version? as i don’t remember that we ever supported in hotkeys+Mouse wheel combinations.

I’m was referencing to my old Electron app which i’m currently migrating to Overwolf.

@Kyusung4698, I understand. Unfortunately, currently adding this feature (supporting hotkey combination with the mouse wheel) is not in our roadmap. I can discuss that internally, but it’s a low priority, so it might take some time.