CurseForge Launched Instance Folder

Related Games: Minecraft
Related app/team name (not a must if you want to keep it private): Nodecraft

• Feature Description: Emit an event when a Curseforge Instance/modpack is launched to provide the name, file folder location, and details about the modpack, mods it has enabled.
  • impact for my app: high
  • What is your current pain point? Being able to automatically add the player’s Minecraft server to the multiplayer list and allow players to upload/download their worlds to/from the server is difficult when the user isn’t sure when where their Minecraft files are.
  • What do you have in mind to solve it? Further knowing what modpack or mods are enabled help us create a server tailored to the user’s needs. We can better serve the user and improve the UX of modded multiplayer with Minecraft

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will discuss the matter internally, and we will update you here.
It might take up to a few days.

Thanks.

Adding @Gilgi to the discussion.

Hey there, I’ve shared this with NodeCraft DevRel, and we’ll look into this and update.
The database was only recently migrated from Twitch, so this may take a while, the dedicated DevRel will update you directly!

@Gilgi Can i close it as the devrel will approach him directly?

Hi, after reviewing your question, I found out that this is not the right place. This platform is for app creators that develop Overwolf apps.

Please create a support ticket on our user’s support site.