Flag resizable = false is ignored when calling maximize() and when the window has flags desktop_only=true and native_window=true

Hey guys

Issue Description:
The Flag resizable = false is ignored when calling maximize() and when the window has flags desktop_only=true and native_window=true.

When I have those two flags on a window, when calling maximize(), the windows is actually maximized (this should not happen according to the doc)

Steps to reproduce:
On the porofessor app, call the .maximize() function on the champ select window while its opened. This should not maximize it.

Impact for my app: Low impact as the feature I created which made me discover this issue is not in production yet (and the feature itself is very minor)

Do you currently have a workaround? Not releasing the feature

Thanks

Are you able to programmatically detect the situation you’re in and not call the maximize() function in that case?

I could, but I would rather have the API working as explained in the documentation, and not have to implement work arounds :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting @trebonius0.
We’ll update you once a fix for this bug is released (to the “Developers” channel)