[Fortnite] Building & kills with vehicules game events

Related Games: Fortnite
Related app/team name: Gimbl

• Feature Description:
  1. We would like to have data on players that are using mats to build
  2. Did the structure he or she built has taken some damages
  3. Is the player’s driving in the map? and what type of vehicle is it? (truck, chopper, car, boat…)
  4. If he killed while driving, can we get the event?
  • impact for my app: [High].

• What is your current pain point? Not enough data on Fortnite to create fun polls with gamers. Current data is very limited with the current version of the game that has evolved into something more creative.

If any other information is needed, let me know. I’ll explain a bit more the request.

Thank you.

Dan.

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will discuss the matter internally, and then we’ll make a decision.

Usually, it takes a few days. We will update you here.

Thanks.

Thanks for the answer.

Hey @btcdanidan,

So regrading your requests:

1. You can get this info by using the items / inventory info-update: https://overwolf.github.io/docs/api/overwolf-games-events-fortnite#items
  2. This information is not available at all as far as I know (the game ui doesn’t show damage data for built structures)
  3. We can add this event
  4. Can be detected by “death” + request #3

Hello @itayG,

1. We can only understand that he is consuming mats but he can drop mats as well. What was requested was if we can know when he is building. It’s a LOW priority so nothing very important.
  2. Ok
  3. Just to understand, is it a new feature you guys will add or it’s up for discussion?
  4. Perfect, we will custom it then if the event will be available.

Thanks for the help.

Dan.

1. We’ll add it to our backlog, but there’s no ETA for it yet (we are currently working on other games/events)