After installation process, we launch OW(+ Flexer Recorder plugin).
Then launch the Game (CS:GO -insecure) and do the kills.
According to logs: our plugin is running, but didn’t intercept any of in-game process related to events, for example OWGamesEvents.start(), that we called it in our code.
Long story short: plugin worked, but didn’t notice that the game starts
Logs path(2 game sessions):
Steps to reproduce:
- Installation Flexer App (OW download automatically)
- Launch Flexer App and OW (+ Flexer Recorder plugin)
- Start a game - CS:GO (-insecure), deathmatch with bots.
- Created events (Do the Kills)
- Leave a game
- Check Flexer Editor “Gameplay” tab. Empty video folder.
Impact for my app: High
Do you currently have a workaround? No