More player state info for CSGO

• Feature Description:
    More information on the player’s state in CSGO, i.e. armor, equip_value, health, cash, etc. Also, information on current grenades in the player’s inventory.
  • impact for my app:
    High
  • What is your current pain point?:
    Currently, the only solution is to extract the data through image recognition techniques which are expensive and time consuming.
  • What do you have in mind to solve it?
    The CSGO API supports said features. Maybe add a player section to the available CSGO events which includes a range of information surrounding the player. Also, a grenade section.

note for stuff: after FR is accepted, add a link to the internal ticket.

Hi and thanks for the feedback.

We will discuss the matter internally, and then we’ll make a decision.

Usually, it takes a few days. We will update you here.

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to me. In order to help you guys prioritize your work: I am currently trying to release a beta version of my app and in doing so would need to know the player’s cash and grenades in their inventory. For the eventual full release of my app, I would need the player’s health, armor, equip_value, etc. My app works on collecting as much information as possible on the player so the more player info available the better.

Just to clarify even further as to what features I need access to :

The player’s health
The player’s armor
The player’s cash
The number of players alive on each team
The score of the game
If the player has a kit or not
An event that fires when the player drops a weapon - indicates dropped weapon name (or direct access to track the player’s weapon at any given time)
An event that fires when the player throws a grenade - indicates thrown grenade type (or direct access to track the player’s grenades at any given time)

Hey @benm606,

Thank you for your request.
Sadly, we do not plan to add this feature request in yet.

We might get to it in the future, but it won’t be any time soon.

@benm606 hi, Just want to clarify that we might push into our backlog some of the suggeted features. We are still discussing that internally. I will update you on the next few days.