Mouse cursor disappearing for some users

Some users reported that their mouse cursor was disappearing while in-game when they had my app running. It’s been reported often enough that I think it’s a real issue, but I have no logs nor screenshots (users who reported the issue didn’t leave any contact info).

Is this an issue you’re aware of? Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

Did you set a focus_game_takeover flag?
Are you playing maybe with onMouseUp event or something similar?

I really can’t think about something else. Please try to reproduce and let me know if succeeded. I need some exact steps to reproduce.

Did you set a focus_game_takeover flag?

None of my windows have this flag set

Are you playing maybe with onMouseUp event or something similar?

I do have some mouse listeners set up, but none that should interact in that way (I use them to trigger events).

I really can’t think about something else. Please try to reproduce and let me know if succeeded. I need some exact steps to reproduce.

Got it, thanks. As mentioned it happens only to a small number of users, and I can’t reproduce it myself. I’ll keep an eye open in case I face it again

1 Like

CUrrently i will close this ticket. But feel free to re-open it (by mention me) as needed.

@eransharv it has happened to me right now as well. The full logs are there: OverwolfLogs_2020-06-15_10-04-09.zip (2.0 MB)

What I though I did was to move the game window while it was in windowed mode and maximized, but I can’t reproduce it now

@sebastientromp sorry I closed the ticket by mistake.
I will take a look on that ASAP.

Thanks.

update: I tried again to reproduce it without success.