MTGA draft_cards incorrect on startup

Issue Description: Starting up an MTGA app during a human draft (particularly the first pick of a human draft), calling getInfo() will show the draft_cards are null even though there is a pack on screen. This bug is inconsistent. I often have to open and close the app a few times to get it to happen. Setting draft layout to horizontal seems to make the issue appear more frequently for some reason.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open MTGA and start an human draft (Traditional or Premier)
  2. Wait until your first pack in front of you
  3. Launch any OW app and log out the response to getInfo()
  4. draft_cards might be null event though the pack is available to the user.

Impact for my app: high
Do you currently have a workaround?

Info seems to update after a pick is made. But this workaround doesn’t let us give the user any value on start up.

You can check the logging around 20:36:12 in the attached logs. Here is an example response with the draft pack missing:

{“success”:true,“status”:“success”,“res”:{“gep_internal”:{“version_info”:“{"local_version":"151.1.1","public_version":"151.1.1","is_updated":true}”},“game_info”:{“scene”:“scene_draft_table_queue: "IKO_Premier_Draft"”,“main_deck_cards”:“{"cards":[{"card_id":71080,"card_name":"Flourishing Fox","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71077,"card_name":"Drannith Healer","card_amount":2},{"card_id":71103,"card_name":"Valiant Rescuer","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71123,"card_name":"Keep Safe","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71180,"card_name":"Drannith Stinger","card_amount":4},{"card_id":71183,"card_name":"Fire Prophecy","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71189,"card_name":"Go for Blood","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71097,"card_name":"Snare Tactician","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71118,"card_name":"Frost Lynx","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71126,"card_name":"Neutralize","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71196,"card_name":"Prickly Marmoset","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71204,"card_name":"Spelleater Wolverine","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71111,"card_name":"Capture Sphere","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71201,"card_name":"Rumbling Rockslide","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71073,"card_name":"Coordinated Charge","card_amount":2},{"card_id":71119,"card_name":"Frostveil Ambush","card_amount":4},{"card_id":71084,"card_name":"Imposing Vantasaur","card_amount":2},{"card_id":73123,"card_name":"Plains","card_amount":3},{"card_id":73126,"card_name":"Island","card_amount":4},{"card_id":73132,"card_name":"Mountain","card_amount":4},{"card_id":71324,"card_name":"Tranquil Cove","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71322,"card_name":"Swiftwater Cliffs","card_amount":1},{"card_id":71325,"card_name":"Wind-Scarred Crag","card_amount":1}]}”,“sideboard_cards”:“{"cards":}”},“match_info”:{“draft_pack”:null,“draft_cards”:null,“draft_picked_card”:null}}}

Forgot to upload the logs
OverwolfLogs_2020-06-16_21-18-18.zip (2.0 MB)

@bmills95 thanks. We will check it on the next few days and let you know.

@Shargaas @itayG FYI

@eransharv @itayG Any updates here? I know you guys just updated the mtga events. Did you ever see this bug happen?

checking and update you.

@bmills95 We updated the dll to 64bit. Can you please check if the issue is still reproducible?

If you still have issues, contact me at discord: Assemblyus#2008
I’m the developer of the plugin.