Provide more info about Rocket League plays that gives the player score under "me" info updates

* Feature Description:

• A larger variety of info coverage on Rocket League “me” info updates.
  • At the moment, the only info updates you can get about the game itself is when a goals is being scored, and about the player’s score. I’d love to also get notified when someone performs a save, gets a “hat trick”, collects and consumes boost, etc…
  • There are so many different things that happen in Rocket League but have no connection whatsoever to the overwolf Rocket League events API and it’s a shame. Here’s a list of different “plays” someone can perform and how many points he gets from each one https://rocketleague.fandom.com/wiki/Points I’d love to get an info update when all of these happen under the “me” feature

* impact for my app: [low, mid, high, show-stopper].

• High

* What is your current pain point?

• My app lacks features because I can’t get more info about things that happen in Rocket Legaue that aren’t super basic like player leaves/joins a goal is being scored, and score updates.

* What do you have in mind to solve it?

@Zeebo Can you please tell me if you already consulted with a dev relation manager? To check the app concept, etc. Besides, can you please tell me the first two features that are “must-have” for your app?

Thanks.

Hi, yes I’ve consulted with a dev relations manager about this.

The features I guess would help me most are assist and goal save (or epic save).

I’ll be happy to expand more about these features or answer any question that may rise.

Hi @Zeebo, I pushed it to our backlog. No ETA yet, but we will let you know once it will be released.

Thanks