Revive Event For Valorant

• Feature Description: Whenever someone is revived an event or info update would be fired.
  • impact for my app: High
  • What is your current pain point? My app uses events from Valorant and other games to stop and start music during rounds but if you are revived the music keeps playing
  • What do you have in mind to solve it? Add an event for revives

@Psaidwid HI. I pushed your request to our backlog, and we will inform you once it will be ready. Note that it can take some time.

Thanks.

May I ask if there is any update on the status of a revive event? (as I’m assuming I can probably not make this event myself, unless there could maybe be an ultimate ability event for sage for example and you could see who is revived?)

Hey, we recently added kill feed info which includes revives.

Example: {"info":{"match_info":{"kill_feed":"{\"attacker\":\"JacksAtWork\",\"victim\":\"jaxxxsosparrow\",\"weapon\":\"\",\"ult\":\"TX_Thorne_Heal\",\"assist1\":\"\",\"assist2\":\"\",\"assist3\":\"\",\"assist4\":\"\",\"headshot\":false}"}},"feature":"match_info"}

When a revive is triggered the "ult" value is “TX_Thorne_Heal” "attacker" value is the name of the sage player who revived and "victim" value is the name of the player who was revived.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES, Thank you! I honestly didn’t think this would ever get solved :joy:.

3 Likes