To get started, please visit our documentation site, then come back here and share your questions, feature requests, bug reports, and suggestions!
A brief description of our community:
- This site is dedicated to the Overwolf apps developers community.
- You can ask here any dev/tech related questions: API’s, howto, best practices, product, etc.
- You can create here feature requests (check the feature request category)
- You can create here bugs and issues (check the issues category)
Other important notes:
- You can find here other community members like you, together with the site stuff (OW employees) that will be happy to help and share knowledge.
- This site will eventually replace the general Slack/Discord channels like #tech_question, etc. Not like Slack and Discord, this site is indexable and searchable and open to the public.
- We will still keep the private slack channels for each team, so enable direct communication and sensitive questions that you don’t want to expose to the public.