[Valorant] Add event tracking for "Spike"

Related Games: Valorant

• Feature Description:
    Add tracking the status of the “Spike” (or Bomb) during the game. Is it planted? in the process of being defused? has it already been defused?

• impact for my app:
    High

Hello,
I think that the event ‘In the process of being defused’ can’t be available. It will break the ‘fake defuse’ but the ‘spike planted’, can be really cool

Fair enough!
For us, even just knowing planted/not planted/defused is good enough!

@Yehuda thanks. We added it to our log. No ETA yet. We will let you know here.

Thanks

Any updates? it’s been a while but I can’t seem to find anything in the documentation related it to it so I thought Id ask

Unfortunately, it’s not implemented yet as we focus on higher priority tasks/features.

I will check if we can push it to a higher priority.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi @ayo,

After internal discussions, we decide that there is no point in keeping this feature request in the backlog without a proper ETA implementation. Therefore, we decided to reject it. We are sorry that we accepted this FR previously and now reject it. Still, since then, we changed our methodology - we are no longer accepting requests classified as low priority as we don’t want to create a huge backlog. We prefer to keep it smaller with shorter release times.

So we apologize for the inconvenience. And please don’t hesitate to request this again in a few months from now or request any other features.

Thanks.

Hello @eransharv
It will be very good if this feature is implemented… I have a master plant to create a program related to this and i really would want you to do it. I am sure if everyone hears about the app i am making ill have alot of downloads cause i am a regular valorant player and i know what are the player’s needs.
Please do accept my request…
Thank You!

1 Like

Planting of the spike is more than enough

1 Like