Valorant user competitive rank

• Feature Description: Event when player rank is changed after game: derank/rankup, callback for realtime user rank
  • impact for my app: [low, mid, high, show-stopper]. mid
  • What is your current pain point? I creating obs source stats for streamers, where are streamer stats from the game but in this time i dont know how can i show the user rank what he has in competitive mode. In this time i can get rank from the gamedata event, when player is in game, but after this game when user got derank / rankup it will be show in gamedata only when player will join next match.

OFFTOPIC QUESTION: Is any update for getting a Valorant match_id in gamedata match_info? Thank you

I will check if that is possible and let you know.

Thanks

We prefer to leave the rank as is - and let you get the info about the player rank on the beggining of the match.

Regarding the match_id - I will add it to our backlog. When we will implement it, we will announce it.

Thanks

1 Like

Okay, so thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It make sense to have updated rank after game ends to display it while streamer searching new one or “brb/afk”. Otherwise it could be confusing to see outdated info.

btw same concept valid for any competetive game, e.g. overwatch as described in this ticket