@avner-solomon yes, that should load your app code in the window where you set the
In general, the workflow is:
For this example, I will assume that your app has two windows: a background controller called “main” and an app window called “popup”.
- Run your React app locally (for example on
- In your OW app’s manifest, under the “popup”, set the
debug_url flag to
- Load your OW as an unpacked extension.
- Open the CEF remote debugging URL in chrome (http://localhost:54284/).
- Find the “main” app window on the list, and open it. The dev console will open for this window.
- Open the “popup” window:
The popup window will be opened, and your react app will be loaded in it.
Now every change that you’ll do in the react code will be reflected in the OW window.
I tested the above, and this concept is working.
Please tell me if it’s clear and make sense, and if it’s working for you.