Window function bringtofront() grabfocus() restore() not working as expected

Issue Description: When using bringtofront() grabfocus() restore() it does not bring a desktop app window to the front of the game in both full screen and window mode for MTG Arena, it only does so very rarely. They stay behind the game and do not show up in the taskbar until you alt+tab into the window or minimize the game. The current game is not minimized either as described in the feature: https://overwolf.github.io/docs/api/overwolf-windows#bringtofrontwindowid-grabfocus-callback . Best for us would be a mode where we can bring a window to front whithout minimizing the game, if this is possible. Video of issue: - YouTube
Steps to reproduce: (See video link) Using either of these functions on a window while playing MTG Arena in Full screen or Window mode. Currently not using these features in the live app as they do not work.
Impact for my app: high/show-stopper
Do you currently have a workaround? No workaround, prevents release of next app version.

Please reproduce and attach a zip package of your OW client logs
Please mention the time of the event so we can find it easily in the logs

@aetherhub, so I already saw that you found out the existing brintToFront() bug that is already opened.

I think it’s the same bug, so I’ll add your info to the original internal bug.
Just make sure that your window is set with the in_game_only flag.

Thank you! We are not using the in_game_only flag since we are working with the desktop app. We will check out if the bug fix makes it work. We might be looking at a new feature request here to make what we are trying to do possible.

I’m closing this ticket and we will continue to handle the matter on the other ticket: